Sunday 11 January 2015

An Introduction

This is my first ever blog. Its taken me a while to decide whether blogging was something I wanted to do, and after a lot of consideration I've decided to put myself out there and write this. This first post is just an introduction of what's to come. After spending months researching and taking inspiration from people such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, Lauren Conrad and Sprinkle of Glitter, I have decided to start a beauty/fashion/lifestyle/hair blog. I am in no way shape or form an expert in these topics, I would just like to share my experiences and advice with you. 

I could never imagine having hundreds of followers and that is not at all why I want to start blogging. I have a strong passion for makeup and hair and I have loved writing ever since I was a kid, and I think writing these posts would give me a lot of enjoyment. I am currently choosing to be mainly anonymous as I have not told anyone that this is something I want to do. All I want is to possibly help other people. 

I have some ideas of blog posts I would like to do, ranging from my staple hair care routine to product reviews to fashion inspiration. All opinions will be my own. Like I said this is my first time so any advice or ideas would be appreciated. Obviously this type of blog post is just a one off as it is my introduction but I hope you will enjoy lots more to come in the future. 

Like I said, I am not a professional, just a girl who enjoys putting a bit of lipstick on now and again. 

E xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13458279/?claim=hjzn4qwzam7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment